HALL OF FAME
VESMUN Hall of Fame is a space provided by the Model United Nations of the Vermont School to commemorate and give mention to those who have contributed anyhow to this academic project. Students that with determination, responsibility and perspective have leaded and encouraged the educative community towards the principles of common sense of integrity and global approach to contribute to the education of future agents of the world. Applying to this list, means a student is awarded to be considered finest among equals and has become a real agent of change by excellence.
In order to be considered an honorable member of VESMUN Hall of Fame, a student must have a profile with the following criteria:
1. Must have been a student of the Vermont School and graduated from it. If not graduated, the student should at least have studied for a minimum period of time of five years, although, this will not guarantee a place in the Hall of Fame, it will be taken to consideration by the Secretary Generals and Presidents of the year this student will be added.
2. Must be considered under any of the categories (stated in point 3.), because its creativity and innovation contributed to make a change for positive aspects in what concerns the realization of the Model United Nations.
3. Must have a profile that fulfills any of the following aspects and categories:
· Oratory Mention: goes to a student that participated in diverse external or internal Models United Nations as a delegate and was commemorated to be either Best Delegate, Outstanding Delegate, Best Speaker or received other academic mention; because of its rhetorical, analytic and intellectual capacities.
· Leadership Mention: goes to a student that participated in external or internal Models United Nations as a president; because of its capacities of being a proper leader and regulator.
· Hospitality Mention: goes to a student that participated in an internal Model United Nations as a logistics chief; because of its courtesy, initiative and perseverance.
· Innovation Mention: goes to a student that participated in an internal Model United Nations as a Media, Arts or Design chief; because of its communication and creativity.
· Honorary Mention: goes to a student that was elected as Secretary General or Deputy Secretary General; because of its excellence, wisdom and vision.
· Special Mention: goes to a student that applies because of a different aspect considered mention worthy.
CLASS OF 2017
CLASS OF 2016
CLASS OF 2015
CLASS OF 2014
CLASS OF 2013